I don’t normally read short stories, but the author went straight onto my must-read list after I loved her urban fantasy set in Sydney, Twiceborn (with werewolves and dragons, what could be better?). I had to try this too, and I’m so glad I did. Five stars.
Leave a Reply
Books by Pauline M Ross:
I write epic fantasy adventures with a little romance. All books available from Amazon, iBooks, B&N, GooglePlay and Kobo. Regular ebook price: $4.99. Click the Buy! button above for more information.
Keep in touch
Email me: here.
- Review: ‘The Crysalids’ by John Wyndham
- News: the Brightmoon world is coming to lots more stores
- Dragons, dragons everywhere!
- Mystery review: ‘Duplicity in Dorset’ by Clara Benson
- Review: ‘White Silence’ by Jodi Taylor
- Review: ‘Mrs Sinclair’s Suitcase’ by Louise Walters
- Review: ‘Forsaken Kingdom’ by J R Rasmussen
- Review: ‘Beguilement: The Sharing Knife #1’ by Lois McMaster Bujold
- Review: ‘Terms of Enlistment’ by Marko Kloos
- Author answers 23: What is your favourite point of view and tense to write in and why?
Archive AuthorsAnswer Books that caught my eye Brightmoon world Character profile Current writings Findo Gask's Apprentice General Georgette Heyer Giveaway News Publishing/marketing Ramblings Regency romances Review SPFBO The Dragon's Egg The Dragon Caller The Fire Mages The Fire Mages' Daughter The Incursors The Mages of Bennamore The Magic Mines of Asharim The Plains of Kallanash The Plains of Kallanash: Chapters The Second God Uncategorized Writing musings
barnes barry benson burke chambers cline cotterill dakin davis downes dunant finkbeiner finlayson frank grace gregory griffiths halland hanover holder host jacka janeway jansen jemisin kay labrecque mckenna mellor morris murdoch omer parker quinn rasmussen robertson rothfuss rowe sparkes sullivan thomas tuttle varden walton willig